THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, October 29, 2006

My little Madge again. She loves to play soccer, softball, cheerleading, singing, dancing...you name it she is there! She is very outgoing...the type to enter a room saying, "I'm here, now let's get the party started!!" She is a very active, talkative girl, but yet very quite when need be and very aware of the needs of others and loves to pray for those that are sick or have lost loved ones. God is very dear to her..PRAISE THE LORD!
Yesterday's soccer game was like all others...legs EVERYWHERE! Coaches yelling, kids not hearing them, red noses from the cold, and with our team, SMILES on each face!
It was so true of what our Pastor said today...which is a parent of a soccer player also....how we are so much like these children in their soccer game....coaches saying go right, they go left...come up, they go back and etc. That's how we are with God..He tells us what to do and we tend to do the opposite...Why? Human nature I guess. This week I challenge each of you to do as you are directed by Christ....beings He IS the one that created us and for His purpose..don't you think He would know what is best for us and exactly where He needs us to go?
I pray each of you have a WONDERFUL week in Christ and allow Him to have a WONDERFUL week in you!

0 comments: