At times we are presented a fashion show by Madge, and last night was one of those times except it was a little different. Her models were 4 legged. I knew she was up to something because one of the dogs wasn't under my feet and I could hear Madge laughing in her room and I could hear her saying, "Wait CeCe", "Come here CeCe". CeCe would be our female minature dachshund. We also have Thunder, which is her brother. You get these kinds of names when you let your then 3 and 6 yr. old name them.
As you can see by his face, he isn't sure what he got himself into. Madge picked him up and removed the shawl stating that he also has some bling on....
now that is what I call one cool dog, but I don't think that is what he was thinking!
with his signature flip-backed ears(he never has really known how to wear his ears) and tucks him into the cage.
he just tucks his own self in.
CeCe came out styling the latest in pj's I'm guessing.


She was probably wondering why, after almost 10yrs., she has to wear clothes to go night night.
As I'm taking photos of the runway model, Thunder appears with a girly outfit on...styling the latest in winter dress wear.
As you can see by his face, he isn't sure what he got himself into. Madge picked him up and removed the shawl stating that he also has some bling on....
now that is what I call one cool dog, but I don't think that is what he was thinking! When the fashion show was over, I told the pups it was time to go night night. CeCe ran to get in the cage but Thunder likes the drama. As always, he rolls over playing dead,
as if I would just walk away and not bother him if he were. Harold scoops him up
with his signature flip-backed ears(he never has really known how to wear his ears) and tucks him into the cage.On the cold days Thunder loves to nap on their pillow in the living room under the blanket...
he just tucks his own self in.We do love and enjoy our dogs, but after last night, I'm not sure they still love Madge as much as they once did : )
I wish for you the love of animals, another type of Gods love shared with us.
THE END!All fashion wear was borrowed from Madge's build a bear animals.
Have an ENJOYABLE day in Christ!
God bless you and yours....
1 comments:
You remind me of my SIL--she dresses her dog in cutsey clothes. Hope the girls are better.
Post a Comment