THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Nature is coming back to life....












Are you? God is sending yet another season to us to see what we will do this year to benefit His Kingdom...What will you do?
We've waited all winter for Spring to come to get out of the dreariness...will you do just that? Will you allow your life to be free of the dreariness by handing it all to God for you to become alive for HIM? Let's give it our best shot...
Have an ALIVE day in Christ!
God bless you....

3 comments:

Barbara said...

I can't wait to see your verbena. It always comes back beautifully and mine never will. Beautiful spring pictures--you and God did a wonderful job.

Stephenie said...

Love this post! Your pictures were very good and I have spring fever! I cannot wait until things start coming to live up here...thanks for sharing your little piece of Heaven :)

Stephenie said...

Love this post! Your pictures were very good and I have spring fever! I cannot wait until things start coming to live up here...thanks for sharing your little piece of Heaven :)