Most times when walking by the door in our bedroom, I would think about how I would love to be able to enjoy seeing the roses without having to go in the yard. There was one branch, that no matter what I did to try to control where it went, it still climbed where it wanted. Not thinking about it anymore, I went on. Then looking out the door one morning, there it was!
A rose...a rose I could see from the door!!!
God DOES hear our every word and thought. This rose has been there a couple weeks now and looks as good as it did when it first appeared.
I'm so glad that rose did not let me control it!
God was trying to give me a gift, a gift I had been wanting, and I was trying to control it to do what it was "suppose" to do, which was grow out front like all the others.
How many other times have we tried to "control" our surroundings, getting bent out of shape when we couldn't? All the while it could be God trying to bless us or use the situation to help us grow.
Will you not try to control your surroundings and just let God?
Have a ROSE SEEING day with Christ!
God bless you.
1 comments:
Glad to read your blogs again. They are so to the heart. Love you, Debra
Post a Comment