THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

FINALLY....


It's warm enough to actually get in the pool! That is for me & JoBea , Madge has been swimming for about a month now in Barbies pool. She has swam in ours when I couldn't even stick my foot in.

Even tho it was later in the day when the "older" kids made it to the pool , they spent a while having fun.


They tried out Harold's birthday presents given to him

by good friends. The girls, along with Ben, laughed hysterically about how UNsuccessful they were at playing children's pool games. Even the body board brought tears to their eyes with laughter as they tried to stand on it underneath the water.




As I was "riding the waves" on a raft, our little miniature dachshunds were trying to jump on every time I passed them. When the other raft was vacant, I pushed it to the side of the pool, they jumped on, with a little help from Ben. They LOVE it!

When they floated close to me I would place water on the raft and they would drink away.



Madge enjoys trying to hold the beach ball under water. This year, beings she has grown some, she actually can do it without being thrown off!



As the sun begins to fade from the pool area, we all decide to move on. I'm not one that likes to swim when there is no sun. To me that's the whole purpose of it! Madge rides her rip stick to the pool and back. I'm guessing the water made her feel like bat girl

or something of the sort. She rides, sings and lets her "cape" blow in the wind as she enjoys the last minutes of her outside time before coming in.


I'm looking forward to all the fun we will have this summer with our friends and the girls friends. Also for myself, I'm looking forward to getting my muscles stronger and my body exercised without pain.


We are so grateful for this huge blessing, the pool, knowing that even as the girls have/will get older, the time in sharing with each other and friends is a great blessing. Even if it's just part of the time, at least I know, when they are here, who they are with and what they are doing.


But for now, I sit on this cloudy afternoon and watch the rain on the radar begin to get closer this way. I guess I'll get up and go clean the kitchen and finish the laundry....well, it seems the kids have allowed our pups to swim again. They are sitting outside my door barking (pups, not the kids) to get in....as they drip water. Guess go fetching a towel will be first on my agenda right now.


Have a GRATEFUL day in Christ!


God bless!





3 comments:

Stephenie said...

Hallelujah! The pool is finally open! Can't wait to see it for myself....

Barbara said...

Your pool is great! You will spend many happy hours out there and feel better too! Great for you.

Cindy said...

Looks like fun. Cann't wait to see yall.