SCHOOL IS OUT....YAH!!!!!!!
I think I look forward to this time of year more than maybe the girls do. I just LOVE to have them around.
The long summer days have already started for some around here.

The water balloons have already been pulled out...actually about 2wks. ago. The kids know what to do when you run out of FILLED water balloons....

grab the container you stored your balloons and fill it! The war started out with Tre' and I against Carly and Madge, but when the big guns were pulled out, it was everybody against everybody! As you can see, Carly got Madge, then Madge got Tre'
I got Carly

I got Carly
it doesn't look like I got her, but I DID! (just look at Carly, not me).
then Tre' turns on me
Don't know what it is about kids being made happy by just being able to soak down an old lady! It looks as if he hasn't had a meal in months and I could miss a few!!!!
We have had our first cook out of the year by the pool.
with a couple of great friends over. There was some COLD swimming going on (just by kids not adults) but mostly great time of visiting and eating too much as usual.
One of them shared with me a few pretty little flowers from her yard, she had placed in the cutest container. Also she had divided a plant with me. This morning I woke up to 2 of the first flowers!
Of course you might guess what it looks like to me....a beautiful angel....YES!
Of course you might guess what it looks like to me....a beautiful angel....YES!My second thought was about the Trinity because of the 3 blue petals. Trinity means "three person of the Godhead" (websters).
Romans 5: 5-6....And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us. You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
(It would be great if you would read all of Chapter 5)
*Study note...All three members of the Trinity are involved in salvation. The Father loved us so much that he sent his Son to bridge the gap between us (John 3:16). The Father and the Son send the Holy Spirit to fill our lives with love and to enable us to live by his power (Acts 1:8). With all this loving care, how can we do less than serve him completely!
Trinity is the relationship between God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
This flower is a great reminder to me each time I see it of how much God truly loves me....how much He truly loves you! He wanted to make sure all areas were covered so we had no excuses to miss Him!
This summer I pray that when you are resting in the shade, you will be reminded to find rest in our Father's arms. When you are playing in the water, remember you have been baptized with the Holy Spirit.
If you haven't found salvation, I pray this is the summer you will.
GOD LOVES YOU!!!
Have a SPIRIT filled day in Christ!
1 comments:
The first of many--you're going to have a great summer. When your plant gets too much, will you share?
Post a Comment