THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I've been looking for something new for the girls to wear for Christmas pictures...of course with no luck, unless you want black. The girls are leaning towards a bright red or something in the bright, pretty color. JoBea picked up matching tops for Madge and herself, but hung them back up. Just wasn't the red or the top she was looking for. We left with nothing.

Beings she goes to Church in Natchez, I told her to look around after Church and see if she could find something there. She did as she was told, called me and said she had found Madge a "Christmas shirt" at Rue 21. I asked if she had found herself one and she said no, not yet.

I was all excited that at least one of them had a top for pictures...one down, one to go!

JoBea came home later in the evening and summons me to her room. She pulled out a shirt saying, " I picked this up for Madge."

I laughed and said how cute it is because Madge sings this a lot around Christmas & JoBea certainly knows this : ) Then I asked to see the "Christmas shirt". Well, turns out this IS the "Christmas shirt" she was telling me about in our phone conversation...she just didn't tell me it WASN'T one for their pictures! Madge was happy with the purchase JoBea had made and JoBea was excited about giving it to Madge. Guess you could say Christmas came early for these two. JoBea giving truly from her heart of what she KNEW Madge would love. Madge did love it and gave JoBea a big hug and thank you for her surprise "gift". My gift was being witness to one sisters heart thinking of the other, while the other sisters heart was touched by her thoughtfulness. From this each of them gained a little more "quiet", sisterly love for each other.

Yes, I'm back to finding 2 shirts instead of one, but I'm not disappointed. God threw a little fun into our shopping by leading JoBea to that ONE special purchase that would touch THREE lives!

Christmas CAN be any day/ every day, if we just let our hearts be open and aware of it.

Have a FUN day with Christ!

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS....

1 comments:

Samantha said...

I LOVE CHRISTmas and am so ready for it this year!!!! I got my four kids all matching red shirts and did their pictures in Natchez this past Monday. The one for our CHRISTmas card turned out GREAT! I'm sure yours will too.

Your girls are so beautiful... inside and out. They have hearts for Jesus and it is obvious!