THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, August 22, 2009


This evening I was able to stop JoBea long enough to take a picture of her ring. It was being sized and she was one glad gal to get it back.


I couldn't get a good shot of it but wanted to share it with you all.

Not only will I be gaining a son-in-law at some point in time, they have already brought into my home another family member.

Maggie belonged to a friend of JoBea's but they were no longer allowed to have her...so what else were they to do except take her in. Just what I needed ANOTHER DOG! She is already being spoiled. Josey and JoBea bought some things for her today while in Jackson. Right now, as this is being typed, they are finding out just how much this little one likes to wet the floor. We got her a kennel and explained to them how to train her, so we'll see how they and Maggie do : )

Thursday evening the sky was beautiful over our home.
With all the turmoil and evil going on in our world, there are still many things/places to remind us as to who is in control. Someone BIGGER than evil itself...Someone that sends us beauty amidst all the many kinds of storms in life....GOD is the only someone that can do this....and He does it for YOU and for ME!


Have a REMINDER sort of day with Christ!

God bless you....








































!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Well, gee! How did I miss this news???????

Anonymous said...

This is the 1st I've seen it. She didn't show it to me when she came by the office, wonder why. I truly hope this is not another dog in your home. My granpups are gonna have their feelings hurt.

Samantha said...

The ring is beautiful and the pooch is adorable!!!!