THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Trinity seems to be showing signs of post-traumatic syndrome. After being accidentally locked in the shop, she seemed to be ok, this afternoon things took a change...for the better?, I'm not sure..I'll let you decide....
She kept wanting to wear her hair all cool and stuff with the bangs hanging in her face...you know how the kids do these days...

Trinity has been watching the girls too much in the way they pose for pictures..

instead of puckering up she threw in her own look with....

Winking, yes, winking for pictures! Who would have ever thought?! Oh no, she didn't stop there, she gave me that far away look...

as so many models do. I'm wondering if she has been watching America's Top Models. She even gave the Classic...

profile shot!

Like all good models she ended the photo shoot...
with a big, toothy smile KNOWING there was a reason to be proud. Proud of a job well done or was it because the shoot was over? Whatever the case may be, she and I enjoyed the time we did have : )

Have a FUN day with Christ and His animals!

God bless....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you found her. Question is how did she get locked in the shop. Love her hair