Prima has always done her own thing, with sitting in the bird bath as one of her favorite things to do at times. She's not interested in the birds, I think she just loves to be among the thorns to keep the dogs away from her.
While on the other side of the yard, Trinity and Maggie (JoBea's pup) were at each other. I go look and there they were....
in a game of tug of war! It started in the yard, but with Trinity having a little more age and strength on her side, it headed toward the porch...
where Trinity slowed down because she and I both heard the end coming near when...
the old rag they were playing with began to rip. I waited to see the reaction when it was all over...Maggie was a little shocked, looking at me as if to ask, "well, who won?" Trinity, on the other hand, had the look of someone flossing their teeth! They had a great time while it lasted. At least with Maggie around, Trinity doesn't expect me to play tug of war with her as much and I am glad! She has outgrown my strength.
Do you ever "sit among the thorns" just to keep from dealing with things, fearful, when there is freedom offered all around you, limiting yourself?
Are you in a "tug of war" with someone, yourself, something? We all do along this journey, but let's not forget we can't pull against God because we can't afford for that link between us to be separated for any amount of time. Work WITH Christ at ALL times!
Towards the end of my animal day, there was another reminder awaiting me at the end of my driveway.Even God is reminding us there is darkness here on earth, but look skyward and there is a beautiful place above that He desires to share with each of us!
Have a LIVING FREE day with Christ!
God bless you and yours....
1 comments:
Nice "lesson" today...LOVE the picture of Meadville. I have started the Meadville file to compile all of your pics...a little piece of home for me.
Post a Comment