THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, December 01, 2009


We've all seen the "eye" of God on the Internet and it is amazing!

The other night while walking in the yard enjoying the cold weather I noticed how pretty the clouds were. As the moon peeked from themthe "eye" began to appear! To get to my camera I tripped over every dog standing in the way of the door. They looked at me as if maybe they should be running also.

Running back out with my camera in hand, they just had this little smile look on their face as if they were saying, "oh should have known", and off they went to play. The clouds moving made the "eye" seem as if it were moving. I just kept taking pictures because I just LOVE the amazing things God can do!


When the moon disappeared, the bright clouds were made even more beautiful with the backdrop of black and a few stars shining so I took this shot before going inside.

As with some of my other pictures, after downloading them I see something more than seen during the shot. The first thing that caught my attention was the look of a hand holding the moon. Look to the left of the picture...the thumb lying towards the bottom with other fingers going up the left side. What an AWESOME God to be able to hold the moon in the palm of HIS HANDS! Being able to "see" it brought the reality that GOD IS IN CONTROL.

God bless you...

1 comments:

Stephenie said...

That is too cool!!! I love to see your pictures of nature. You really have an eye for it!