THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, September 08, 2007

COMPLAINTS......
Yes, I knew it was coming. After all the blogs I have done, there was to be complaints sooner or later and that time is here.


One of my "adopted" children noticed they hadn't been written about on my blog lately and couldn't believe that a "mother" would wait so long. I don't have pictures of them all but I'll try my best to get most of them on here. For those "children" who do not see your picture on here (this is just the "older" children) then get one to me.


We will start with "my daughter"Brandi, the Diva teenager that thinks she rules the house and loves to fuss with her "sister"........

The protective "brother"

the sister with the phone, and for sure knows how to use it!


Not the cook, but the taster of all foods.


Another "son" has big dreams of modeling.


then there's ALWAYS that one in the family no one is ever quite sure about.....


The other "son" that wants to be a Fashion designer.



The photographer "wanna be" if only he can remember the front and back side of the camera!



Preston just wants his "sisters" to get off his back!

then the 3 "sisters" who have read Cinderella way too many times .....


but then again, one "daughter"believes she is Jackie O.

Last but not least, you always have the "sons" that want to be rock stars!

As for me, the "adoptive" parent, I couldn't be more proud : ) I love having them in and out of our home. I love them all and pray that whichever road they decide to take in life, will be a road that is traveled while holding tightly to their Heavenly Father's hand.

"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate." PSALM 127 3-5

As the study notes state....Too often children are seen as liabilities rather than assets. The Bible calls them "a heritage from the Lord, a reward. We can learn from their inquistive minds and trusting spirits. We dare not treat children as an inconvenience when God values them so highly.


THANK YOU LORD for the "sons" & "daughters" you have given me along with my true daughters. I have learned a great deal from each of them, in one way or another. I pray that I live my life in a way that they will see you while visiting our home and even when I'm with them outside our home.


If nothing else, share a smile with a child today!

God bless you!




















1 comments:

Anonymous said...

. . .something about the old woman in a shoe. . .