THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, September 03, 2007

Well there they are....our herd of cats!

4 adults and 4 kittens.
There's the grandmother (at bottom), mother (next to grand.), first son ( next to his mom) and the stray from way back (yellow) and if you look close the kittens are in front of the yellow cat "jinx".
The kittens are growing and eating like little pigs! They are so fun to watch and they loved to be loved.
They are just too cute!
As you can see, I was able to get a couple shots of the grey kitten while it was spending a little time with mom.

Later this afternoon, I was able to get a good shot of the one I love most.....

Isn't it the sweetest thing you ever saw?! You can tell this one will look like it's grandmother & mother. It's hair is longer than the others too.

When I opened the door to step outside, while my little kitten came walking towards me, the other 3 slept....

I'm hoping we can catch the mother this time to have her fixed. I think she may be tired of having babies because this time she brought them up for us to tend to and she is also allowing us to rub her. When Harold gets back, I'm hoping to love on her and throw her in the kennel to go for surgery. The Vet may have to sudate her before getting her out of the kennel, but that will be their problem....not mine.

If you or anyone would like to have one or more of these kittens for your barn, shed, shop or home, they are free for the asking to good homes.

I pray God is blessing You on this Labor Day with family & friends!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I want them but Ed would kill me! They are so precious.