THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Before Harold headed back to work, he was able to get about 1hr. time in his new chair. I hated it for him, but he was so glad at what all he accomplished while home. He got the concrete job finished, with a little help from Madge, yard leveled back out, seeded and hayed for grass. He finished the majority of the outside of the pool shed, but the siding to finish still hasn't gotten to the store. Electrical wires are pulled through the shed, small portion hooked up.
Here's a look at all his hard work....




My main job right now is to keep the seeded area watered so we can have grass. Lord help me in the watering if I forget!


The girls are excited but not as excited as I am! Swimming helps my muscles and joints so much that I can't wait to begin! Pray this will be the case again this year.

We can't wait to cook out with our friends, swim and have great fellowship with one another.

Harold, just think of all the work you DON'T have when you get home....that is, if I remember to water the grass : )


God bless you and yours!





1 comments:

Stephenie said...

AWESOME!!!!!