THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, December 11, 2008



More snow pictures.

Enjoy.....


Madge building a snowman..

until she broke his head off...



but was able to get him back together again....


I think he's kin to the Aflac duck?!
Amber tried to make her snowman...



but after several tries

she gave up to move on to other things. She and Madge decided to "surf"....





After all their playing in the snow and getting wet & cold, they forgot we have NO HOT WATER! We are going on a week now without it. Today they were to fix it but I just got the call that due to the weather I'll have to wait till NEXT THURSDAY!!! The part for my hot water heater is lying on my table waiting to be put in, but the water heater is under warranty so therefore just anyone can't do it : (

Hey, at least I HAVE WATER!!!

Speaking of water, I need to go boil some now.

Have an enjoyable day!!!








1 comments:

Barbara said...

Wasn't this just the best Christmas present ever! Snow for the wonderful season. I only wish I could fix your HWH so you could take a really hot bath!! Come out here any time if you want to!!