THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sharp dressed dogs.

Christmas is really sneaking up on me. I've never been this far behind on my shopping, but I seem to be having more fun with folks than worrying about the shopping! To me, that's what it's all about, but I would like to get the shopping done too!!

Today the girls and I did go with my mom to McComb so she could try to finish and I could do a little also.
My mom says she just lacks JoBea and myself something...of course we are the hardest to buy for....YEAH RIGHT! There just wasn't anything we wanted and we still can't think of anything...so I guess I know what MY gift from my parents is...NOTHING : )

The girls have been wanting to get our dogs into the spirit of things and today I finally broke down. Not sure the pups (they are 10yrs. old but I'll forever call them pups) were thrilled I finally broke down and allowed the girls to purchase things for them. Thunder is in the blue and white, CeCe in the red.


They also found a pretty red stretch collar with a gold bone with rhinestones for Trinity. She didn't mind hers at all. I thought I would NEVER get a picture of her because when I'm around she just wants to play and rip and roar she did.


Finally Madge rubbed her, as Trinity sat for her 2 second break, for a closer view of her Christmas attire.

As for Sadie, we decided not to get her anything that dealt with an outfit because she has so much fur of her own and with the long hair you would never see a collar, but I'm thinking she is pretty glad that's what I decided.

Just as I sat down to write this, Madge was lying in the floor talking to me when Trinity rolled over from sleeping and spied her. Trinity got up , sprawled on Madge...wanting to get in on the conversation I would say....she does LOVE ATTENTION!

My mom was happy to mark off some things on her shopping list, I was able to mark off one and am happy with that too. The girls were happy to finally dress up their "brother and sisters", and as for the dogs....well, they're probably wondering what happened to just plain old dog treats.
Have a fun time shopping for ALL those you love!
God bless you and yours....



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My grandpups look so cute in their outfits. And yes, you and JoBea are on the fast track to getting NOTHING for Christmas