Taking an intermission from the vacation to share with you a treat from yesterday.
As I drove up to the hospital, here in town, some of the crepe myrtles were blooming. I pulled into the parking space and Ms. Esther says, "look at the cross on that tree". Sure enough as I look directly in front of us was a cross of white, formed from crepe myrtle blossoms.
There weren't 2 or 3 together, it was one blossom "formed" in this shape. Of course, after admitting Ms. Esther, I had to rush home for the camera....how many times do you get to see a blossom from this tree form a cross? Rarely!
There weren't 2 or 3 together, it was one blossom "formed" in this shape. Of course, after admitting Ms. Esther, I had to rush home for the camera....how many times do you get to see a blossom from this tree form a cross? Rarely!Horticulturist, or whatever you call flower experts, may say this blossom is deformed....I say it's PERFECTLY formed.
Sort of like us.....others may find us "deformed" in some way, but GOD has made us PERFECTLY for HIM.
Have a day of FINDING Christ EVERYWHERE!
God bless you.....
4 comments:
The other cluster looks like a heart in your picture. How fitting! Glad you enjoyed your vacation.
Love the picture; why is Esther in the hospital?
So am I the one who is "deformed"....ha The picture turned out good.
sounds like someone needed a subtle reminder and comfort that day....
Post a Comment