THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, April 11, 2007


Let me tell you one thing...Jesus is ALWAYS listening to our thoughts, and when we ask questions when we don't understand....He will give you the answer.
I've often wondered, and it kept coming up from time to time, if Christ truly forgives us (and He does) and those things we ask forgiveness for are ALL forgotten (and they are), then what are we judged on when Judgement day comes? Well this came up in my thoughts again last week, so I e-mailed a friend...whom I feel is way more advanced in the Bible understanding than I am by far, and received her answer of...."those things we don't ask forgiveness for what we did or did not do, taking credit for things God did and etc. most likely". I was good with that.
Well, this morning my devotional included Matthew 12:36..." But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken."
Now you tell me that God doesn't hear our every thought and word! He put before me the answer I had been pondering.
God is ALWAYS good and ALWAYS listening! PRAISE THE LORD!
I'm sorry to say, but I don't think I'll be in the express lane when it comes to judging my careless words......I pray my careless words will be fewer and fewer everyday.
Thank you Lord for hearing my inner most thoughts and sharing the answer with me in only the way that You know how. You know that I need to be hit over the head in a "here it is" sort of way and You do it.
I pray that today if you haven't, you will live with your eyes wide open to be able to see the answers to your many questions.
God bless you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.