THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, August 31, 2007

I just can't get enough of God's beauty!
The other night when we were driving back from the hospital, I noticed the moon had a cloud circled around it as if it were a halo. I pointed it out to the girls and they were in awe. As we drove up to the house, I ran in, got the camera, looked at the moon and the halo was gone. Even so, the moon was GORGEOUS!

On the FOURTH day God made the moon. When I look at it, I'm still in awe of God's mighty power and strength. All these many days after placing it just where He wanted it, it's still there reminding us there is "light" in the darkness.

John 1: 5........."The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it."

The study notes for this explains it like this....The "darkness has not understood" means the darkness of evil never has and never will overcome or extinguish God's light. When we follow Jesus, the true light, we can avoid walking blindly and falling into sin. He lights the path AHEAD of us so we can see how to live. He removes the darkness of sin from our lives. Let Christ guide your life, and you'll never need to stumble in darkness.

A day or 2 later as I was sitting on my porch breaking a sweat, there before me was a cloud containing a crown. Yes, a crown!

Do You see it? Pics. of clouds always seem to come out fuzzier when you zoom in. It's almost center of the pic. You may not see it clear here, but without the camera it was plain as day! All I could say is "YES, JESUS IS KING OF ALL KINGS!"

May You see Jesus around you today!

God bless........

0 comments: