THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, March 07, 2008

4 days before Spring break?

Yesterday the weather was sunny and 70...had me in the mood for fishing and swimming, tho I did neither, had Dr. appt. instead, only to wake up to weather that was dreary and in the upper 40's all day (would have been better Dr. day!). As the evening has gone on, I checked the weather and we are expected to have 60% chance of snow tonight. I just had to laugh to myself.....until it started!



Yes, these were taken just after 7 tonight, and it got harder.

Of course I had to get these pictures, put the camera up and head back to the outside to enjoy it falling. I told the girls and they did stick their heads out the door, that's as far as they got. That's ok tho, I enjoyed it right on by my little (big) self!

Harold will be coming in Sunday night so I'm praying this time the weather will be just right for him to arrive and be picked up on time. Yes, I'm riding along with my good friends to pick him up...even tho I said I wouldn't go anymore....but if he is delayed again, I promise I won't be picking him up anymore, and Harold will most likely ask that I don't come either!

Have a great week-end!

God bless you and yours......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't get to see it. I'm glad you took the picture. Like Jennifer said, "twice in one year"!
Wow!