


snakes....

crawfish...

and even a dancing turtle!

I think he was just really nervous from sharing the same tank with those LARGE fish.There were many birds to see, our favorite, of course, is the bald eagle

and a couple more were my favorites, I guess cause they look like me on a bad hair day.


The girls took it all in.

As we made our way out, Madge was attacked by a bear!

Harold rushed in to save her...

and soon found himself under attack.


Harold's' glasses.
All this "life saving action" made Madge hungry so she decided to snack with a new friend .

(isn't Madge quite the actress?!)
Then it was on to the AG Museum.
We questioned if Madge could get in....

beings it was a warm day, we didn't make her go sit in the van.
Harold dreamed of the planes he always wanted to fly and never got the chance...

The girls didn't leave one stone unturned.

They were curious as to what an outhouse looked like, but they opened the door with such caution as if something were going to grab them. You can see how far away they "admired" it.
The one place that really stood out to me here, was the old Church. Oh how I love the old ones.


Just walking inside of them, even tho they aren't being used anymore, you can sense the reverence for the Church, unlike so many Churches today.

It was a BEAUTIFUL day to walk around. The newly blossoming trees set off some things in an awesome way. The beauty of God's creation with the beauty of the Church.

We were more rushed here due to it getting closer to closing time, but we made use of the time we had. After visiting the general store, we headed back to the van. I was terribly worn out....but a good worn out feeling. Anytime I can spend time with just Harold and the girls is a blessing. We do enjoy each others company when we get the chance to all be together.
I thank the Lord for allowing us this precious time together and I pray that you too will find/make your time.
Have a Christ filled family day!
God bless you and yours......


6 comments:
I feel like I was there. You have such a way of describing events that the reader actually absorbs the life-line you are describing. Thank you to the LORD for creating you as you are. You have a rare gift and I am thankful to experience it!! I also thank you for a special day TODAY as we shared with Barbara. Love, Debra
Wish I could have gone! That was a wonderful trip--I too, felt like I was there. Thanks for sharing it with us! What was for supper? Those were some humongous chairs!!
We decided to go to Cane's for supper...it was close to Sams. After all that walking we felt hungry but wasn't able to eat much. I wish you could have been with us too!
What a fun day! I love your perspective on things...always interesting and fun!
FUN! I want to take my boys. I did manage to get a ticket for running a red light...(it was YELLOW when I went under it) and had to pull over on Lakeland at the ag museum. I guess that's as close as Ryan has ever been it.
HAHA, that is too funny! Maybe next time you can actually go inside! The boys would LOVE it.
Post a Comment