THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, July 26, 2008



The fun of going to the coast, tubing at the lake, riding his motorcycle, has all come to an end....it's back to work.
Tomorrow early morning, Harold will catch a plane back to the Caspian sea.
As it works at times, someone is sick when he leaves. If it's not me, it's one of the girls.....this time is no different. JoBea came down with a virus yesterday. I slept on an air mattress in the living room last night to be by her so I could keep her hydrated and check fever. Today she is some better. Last time I checked she wasn't running any fever. I just pray Harold doesn't take this with him to the rig...I pray Madge and I don't come down with it either.
School schedules have come, registration dates have been given, school starting soon. Dr. appts, dental appts., orthodontist appts., oral surgeon appts, are of course this month while Harold works. They start this week and end the week before he gets back. It's ok with me, keeps me busy.
Be in prayer for Grady F. as he drives Harold to the airport in the early morning and for Harold as he travels on, getting to his rig on Tuesday.
As I write this, he is packing and checking on last minute details. He is a great husband, always making sure things are taken care of at all times.
THANK YOU LORD for my life!
God bless you all.....

2 comments:

Barbara said...

You are blessed, my friend. He even runs errands for you! Hope you haven't come down with the bug!

Samantha said...

I hope JoBea is feeling better and the rest of you have not gotten sick!

God bless you, Joddie!