THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, July 21, 2008

Tomorrow will be such fun for me!

Yeap, just me, myself and I. I have an appt. with the Dentist tomorrow, the 22nd, for some extensive dental work. I am leaping for joy :(

Had to stop taking my blood thinner Saturday to be able to have it done. This is just another reason I don't like having anything done because once I start back on the blood thinner I'll have to go have my blood checked (PT) more often until they get it regulated again but things could be worse, so I'm not complaining.
Tomorrow they will be numbing my whole mouth so this should be interesting and probably entertaining to my family. They don't mind finding laughter at my expense. I would rather laughter than fighting & fussing any day.

As with most folks, I DO NOT enjoy, like or even tolerate well, going to the Dentist, but I've found one that puts you at ease, has a great "chair side manner", as well as a good Dentist. After tomorrow I hope I can still write the same : )
My appt. is at 2 so if you can sneak in some prayer time for the Dentist and myself, PLEASE do so....also for Harold on the way there because my nerves will have me talking 90 miles an hr...if you can believe that : ) but then again, he has learned to tune me out pretty good at times!



Once I get there I'll be ok. The chair will be offered me, I'll sit, they'll prepare everything and I'll prepare myself for my body to be still and my mind to tune out everything, then as they work on my physical being I'll be praying and praising God with words & in song. I do know that works EVERY TIME when in stress and I've had lots of time to practice it : )

In Psalm 46: 10 it says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."



Study notes state...war and destruction are inevitable, but so is God's final victory. At that time, all will stand quietly before the Lord Almighty. How proper, then, for us to be still now, reverently honoring Him and His power and majesty. Take time EACH day to be still and to exalt God.

Have a day of STILLNESS with God!

God bless you......






1 comments:

Barbara said...

Praying things go well with your dental work. Will check on you later.