THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, December 04, 2006

I have both girls home today under the weather. Madge always has more of a bronchitis thing, deep in her chest with lots of coughing that keeps her and I up most of the night. JoBea starting running fever yesterday....low grade...with cold like symptoms and woke up still running some fever, tired and feeling bad.
All this comes right on cue....the day I have nothing to do except have my maw-in-law at the Dr. for 9:45....me to the Dr. out of town for 1:30....so no, I don't see a problem here : (
I pray all this will come and go by week's end due to their pageant Saturday at school. At least Madge would leave an unforgettable impression on the Judge's....."oh yeah, she's the barking one!"
As for me, I'm ready to go back to bed....I don't want to even start this day : ) All will be fine.....Oh no, Madge has begun to sneeze and sneeze....
I've just noticed the time...it's time to get off here and begin to call each school BEFORE they call me. They have called me before wanting to know why JoBea wasn't at school...working me into a heart attack...when I said I dropped her off there so she should be there I was told they would go look and see if she was in class because sometimes their names don't always get signed in. My thought on this.."CHECK BEFORE YOU CALL THE PARENT!" On the other hand, maybe I SHOULDN'T call them and they may think she is there..when she isn't? hmmm : )

Anyway, the dogs want out, JoBea is coughing, sniffing, sneezing...Madge is coughing, sneezing, and coughing....As for me, I am going for the can of lysol and looking for my little white dust mask : )
THANK YOU LORD for the gift of 2 daughters to be able to take care of, with your help all the way!
I pray for each of you a healthy, wealthy (in Christ) day!

The above picture was taken one afternoon as the weather was begining to get bad. I got this shot because I had never seen it look like this just after lunch on any given day. It was as if the world was going to end. Very quite, very eerie...very thought provoking.




2 comments:

mylittlegirl said...

I hope the girls get well soon, and hope you do get it too. I have been enjoying the pics from Harold trip over there and everyday I come home from work just to read what you wrote.I do miss yall.

Stacy said...

Hey Joddie. This is Stacy Lee (Price). I ran across your blog, but not sure how and thought I would comment.

I have been blogging since I sent my left to go to Iraq almost two years ago, and just can't seem to stop. It is addictive I think.

I am so glad that I ran across your blog. I will check back with you.

Take care.