THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, December 29, 2006


On the verge of tears....
My two babies. As you well know, if you have read my other story, my 2 precious daughters are away at youth camp....and they leave behind a very lonely mother. Not alone, but lonely in heart.
My friend Beverly came to stay with me, to share in the week-end that we haven't been able to in a long time now. Today she and I went around paying bills, enjoyed lunch at a local deli then on to McComb we went. It was fun, but I continuously thought.."where is Madge?", "I need to get back to get them from school." and etc. then I would realize they are off having fun. About the time I decided why am I worried about them so much when they haven't even give me a second thought....my cell rings that I have a text message. It is from JoBea saying they were at a high point by the water tower and services for now. MUSIC TO MY EARS or I guess I should say eyes! I asked how they were and she said fine. My heart was full! My eldest baby WAS thinking of me!! Can you believe it....and she is 14! Maybe she will continue to think of me, on occasion anyway. I felt much better as we shopped, not finding what I needed. We traveled home and am exhausted....it doesn't take much these days to make me that way. Right away I shucked the town clothes and found the lounge around the house clothes, fixed supper, came back here to the computer to write Harold and the phone rings....IT'S MY BABY GIRL!! Yes indeed! My baby Madge was thinking of me too! She sounded tired, but said she was having fun....some boredom but fun......and sleeping on the top bunk. Just before hanging up she said, "oh yeah mama, I bought you a book and me a necklace." I thanked her and wished for her another good day tomorrow. She told me she LOVED me and would call again tomorrow night. The sound of her voice made me want to cry....as I type this the tears are building, but it's of happiness. You can't help but wonder if they think of you when they are gone, like we think of them. With them being away, I miss the playing we do around here, the books we read together every night, the coloring in coloring books and not letting the other see which picture so when you are done the other one has to find the picture themselves you colored...these are things Madge and I still do EVERY night...I know, I'm just weird that way I guess...but we enjoy it so much and I'll read, color and play with them as long as they want. Madge and I love to have fun, JoBea being the more serious personality, we have to keep on till she can't help but join in with us. Even if she doesn't join in, we see her smiling and sometimes even hear a laugh.

So even tho they dabble in make-up, talk on the phone most of the day, text the rest of the day, hang out with friends, like going off to far away lands...well to me it seems that way ....they still think about their mom. Maybe they are begining to run out of money and that's why they are thinking about me....for real, I know it's because they are enjoying themselves and want to let me know by keeping in touch. In this I think of how Christ must look upon us and wonder....with a lonely heart...."where is Joddie?", "Has she forgotten about me?". As much as I worry about, think about and love my girls....there is NO comparison to how much our Heavenly Father worries about us, misses us and LOVES us! Have you thought about Him today? Have you truly checked in with Him and let Him know how much fun you are having today with your family/friends or how much you are hurting or ANY thing that is going on with you? For ALL the great things He has done, provided, and desires for us....Let's remember to "call Father" and share with Him our day.....

Don't let your Heavenly Father wait any longer.....He LOVES YOU and misses you.....God bless you and tell your Father "Hi" for me and I'll do the same in return : )

0 comments: