THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, December 16, 2006




School Chorus Christmas Program
6th, 7th, 8th...high school, Quartet's, Sextet, beginners band, high school band including Community band and so on and so forth....WHAT A PROGRAM!!
This is a picture of the Finale when all the groups came together and it was amazing!! The guys group could go professional! The whole bunch could go on the road with this program!! There were lots of songs with meaning, the real meaning of Christmas...then there were fun, playful songs thrown in the mix.

Madge is on the top right....being a cool santa. She wore a friends pants that were way too big but that's what she wanted to do because she would never wear a pair of khaki pants again so I was fine with that....save me from buying a pair for one wearing.

One of the songs their group did involved Madge and 3 other girls coming down front of the group....and performing a dance, with fans in hand, to one of the songs. It was BEAUTIFUL! I didn't get a picture of that because I was filming that part with my camera. Madge was in her element...singing AND dancing, what a day!

Here's Madge with one of her many friends. You can tell by the smile on her face she had a great time performing. Through all the performance I couldn't help but think of how much we love our small community because we can PRAISE GOD through song, dance or however we choose to do so EVEN AT SCHOOL! All religions can come together under one roof to begin the celebration of the birth of Christ. I pray these children will continue to sing and PRAISE God through their lives.

God bless you...............

0 comments: