THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, October 17, 2007


Busy, Busy, BUSY!


We have been running our little legs off! Soccer games, Jr. high football, High school football, Dr. appts every time we turn around, and it look as if there is no end in sight. Then again, that's ok with me because I know we are still among the living and are blessed to have children to run with.


JoBea received her drivers license and is driving to school some, which helps me out a great deal! She drives her daddy's white truck so if you see her coming your way or behind you, you just might want to keep an eye on it...for me : )


Report card pick-up was today and very good reports I might add! Not sure what all my adoptive Children made but they KNOW they WILL have to report to me on their grades as well, so kids, if you read this...I'm waiting!

Yesterday the cement was poured and finished for the pool as well as the pool shed. It looks totally different now. Today it was all checked back over, chemicals added, pump/filter all re-checked, given it's finally inspection and it was turned over to us.

God blessed us during the time of having this done. It was calling for rain on a few occasions and never did. Yesterday it first called for rain, the day concrete was scheduled to be poured, it went around us... PRAISE THE LORD! Today, just as the guys were leaving it began to drizzle and later began to set in rain.

I've worn myself out just thinking about all this again, so I'll close.

Have a RESTFUL evening in Christ!

God bless....


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now all you need is beautiful grass and landscaping! It's going to be gorgeous!!