THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, October 12, 2007


Pool, kittens (not the gray one Barbara!), Chorus....
The pool is coming right along.....


water is flowing in. The sides are prepared (not shown in pic.) for the concrete deck, which should be poured possibly Monday. The kittens have LOVED the fresh piles of dirt and sand and have been sleeping well after all the climbing around. After Harold got finished cutting his part of the grass yesterday, they found a great napping place.





I'll have to put some of this grass in their box so they can sleep. They seem to love this grass after we get it cut.

Last night was the first Chorus Concert of the year....the Fall Concert. As always, they did a great job. Mrs. Montgomery does a terrific job with the kids. First the Jr. high group sang. The pictures aren't clear but oh well.

Madge is front row, almost center. She's to the right of the tall girl (Beth). I couldn't help but laugh to see that Beth's waist is almost up to Madge's chest! They had a solo, duet and trio group. Madge sang with the trio.

They all did a wonderful job. Then the High School Choir took stage. This is JoBea's first year to be in Chorus. She is on your left, second row, 3rd one, or just behind the 3rd one on first row.

Mrs. Montgomery told of how proud she was of the members she has, that not only do they enjoy singing but they are great kids, young adults, with manners, compassion and thoughtfulness and offer their help when they feel she is tired or etc.....she is expecting! Our children, as well as parents (I hope I'm speaking for most parents if not all), are even more blessed with a Teacher that has PROUDLY made spiritual songs a big part of their program. With a Teacher having and SHOWING a love for God in their work can only plant a seed within our children...for that I THANK YOU Mrs. Montgomery.

Let's remember to be thankful and TELL THEM SO, to those that are bringing a positive influence into our children's lives.

God bless you all......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had known about this--I wasn't here but I would have like to know about it!