
Now it's gone.....

We rolled the pool up, removed the deck, cut some trees ( been needing to anyway),


then Madge and her friends decided it would be a big sand box to play in!





On Tuesday, the hard working guys were back and ready to go again. This time they were able to get the wall up...

and due to running ahead of schedule, they were able to leave early to go gather things for today's mission instead of having to do it early this morning. We were told they are going to pour concrete Fri. because the cement factory was tied up for Thurs.
I'm getting more excited just knowing that next summer I'll be able to exercise more than I could in the other pool. When I would push off I was already at the other side! Swimming keeps my joints and muscles in tact without the pain of regular exercise... until the next morning.....but at least I feel good after I'm done swimming and that's what counts!
Today was "twin" day at school...remember homecoming week? Here are the girls with friends dressed for the day.....Oh, the theme is Hawaiian, in case you couldn't tell.


Have a great week!
GOD BLESS.........
0 comments:
Post a Comment