THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, November 02, 2007

Halloween was pretty busy for me. First thing that morning I had to go to the "vampire" clinic and have more blood work done. Having my blood taken from a scarecrow was a first for me! All the nurses in the clinic were dressed for the occassion.

I left there, got home, just in time to check Madge out early from school, pick maw-in-law up and head to Madge's orthodontist appt. All the staff, including the Dr. himself, were dressed as pirates. That was the theme throughout. The orthodontist went so far as to place a gold cap on his front tooth with $ sign on it. Treat bags were given out with all pirate themed stuff. Maw-in-law really enjoyed seeing it all.

Later we come home and I ran to the drugstore to get meds. and what do I see except all the drug store personnel are also dressed....one as a witch, a hospital patient and the other a clown. The first year I wasn't dressing up EVERYONE else did!

After getting home, JoBea had already picked up Amber and was "making her up". Then she took over with Madge. I left to help with Children's night and on to Choir. When I returned this is what I found..pics. JoBea had taken for me.



Amber was her favorite wrestler and Madge was some sort of Gothic princess runaway bride. They had a good time but was so ready to call it a night. Neither has been feeling up to par.

I'll close now. My ride is here to take me for more test in Jackson.

Have a CHRIST filled day!

God bless....

0 comments: