
THANKSGIVING.....GIVING-THANKS
There's no way for me to give thanks for all the great blessings in my life just by holding out my hands or shyly extending my arms....NO WAY! Both arms have to be extended as far as I can reach and letting my body give in to the true, deep feeling of giving THANKS to Christ!
I could never list all for which I am thankful, and I could never express to everyone for whom I am thankful, but I sure do enjoy trying!
It doesn't need to be a "one day" holiday. Giving Thanks should be everyday! I mean, doesn't God give to us something EVERYDAY in which to be thankful for?
I've been busy here, there and yonder for weeks now, and I've gotten extremely tired through it all but I am THANKFUL for the girls in which God has shared with me and for my health to still be able to "run" with them.
Harold is coming in tomorrow night from his hitch overseas and he is one of the many reasons for which I am thankful.
My Friends.....
and the beauty they bring to my life. For the Friends that help me branch out , but seeing me through it, not leaving me with it. Sitting here thinking, there is no area in my life for which I am not thankful. Even years past....I am much thankful for them. They were my growing process, my character building lessons and my need to need God.
If not everyday, remember this Thanksgiving to give thanks for ALL things.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING and GOD BLESS!
2 comments:
That goes double for this friend. Happy Thanksgiving to you, my friend.
I, too am thankful for so many things: freedom, friends, cats and dogs, turkey pecking at the corn in the yard, deer eating the roses and greens, pony being returned next door, sunsets and sun risings, so many things to give thanks to GOD for. Thank you for the worship, my friend, Love, Debra
Post a Comment