THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, November 05, 2007

When Madge returned home from school, she emptied the dishwasher and as I cleaned the kitchen, she grabbed a cake mix, mixed it up and got it in the oven. After it was baked she placed it on cooling racks to cool. She hasn't done this in a while and LOVES to cook if you let her...especially bake. After cooling, she frosted it and then found some red frosting in a decorating bag I had gotten last week. She asked if she could use it and of course I said yes. After she was done she laughed and asked me to come look....I was very surprised!


What a beautiful flower! Great job Madge! She must take after JoBea, who is a really good artist herself, because it doesn't come from me and I'm pretty sure not from her dad either.


After Madge finished something this beautiful and delicate, she went to work writing an easy for school in which she choose, Tattoo's and body piercings. Oh well, at least she has a broad spectrum of things she is interested in I guess : )


All of a sudden I was bombarded with entertainment as I was writing this and it was free without the asking : ) I hear Madge, turn and look and there she stood..

braids and old costume I had pulled down from the attic. If you don't know Madge, you are missing a treat when she is in her element, which is dressing up and putting on shows. She started singing songs from the Wizard of Oz, dancing around...

performing as if on stage...

she continued to sing...

and dance her way right on out to the....

you guessed it, the yellow brick road! What an entertainer she is. Don't get me wrong, there are lots of days she is that pre-teen daughter, but I love the days she is just Madge.

OH NO, I hope she doesn't grow up to be a tattoed, body pierced, dancing baker....but if she does...I'll still love her : )

Let's all remember to keep the fun spirit alive....to be a Christian doesn't mean we have to be stiff shirts .....we should rejoice in the day that the Lord has made and be GLAD in it! Psalms 118:24

May you REJOICE in the day of our Lord!

God bless......







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I wouldn't give for a piece of that cake!!! How funny that sweet girl is!! I wish I could have heard that concert.