I have found my summer swimming buddy.

Every time I open the gate to the pool area, Trinity now runs behind me, sometimes passing me almost knocking me down, to get to the water. She runs around on the pool cover
catching leaves.
catching leaves.
I'm anxious to see what her reaction will be when the cover is first removed and she goes running past me to the "shallow water". Instead of using my vacuum this year, I may just be using Trinity.
She is really growing, by leaps and bounds.

If she continues to dig up my roses she may not be leaping or bounding any more :) Every time I plant a Josephs coat rose, she digs it up and chews on it. After this last one, I've noticed their aren't as many thorns on it as on the others. I guess the Josephs coat is not meant to be planted here, I'll go with the plain yellow with LOTS OF THORNS!
But who could resist this face....

She knows we love her, we know she loves us.
1 comments:
She is pretty. We've really enjoyed this spring weather and being able to get outside and play with the kids and dogs!
Post a Comment