Spring break has started out with a bang. Monday the girls, JoBea & Madge along with their friends Brandi & Bucky were loaded up in the van.
As you can clearly see, JoBea had all of 50 cents and Brandi $4, but they considered themselves going shopping. We headed towards Hattiesburg with one more stop to make, actually 2. First stop was Fenn's store for them something to drink, then on to Debra's house to pick her up . As I went in to get her, JoBea was having fun with my camera while waiting.
I had no plans, nothing to get, just getting us all out for a fun day. It drizzled rain and was dreary but I was determined we would have a good day, FUN day in which we all needed.
As you can clearly see, JoBea had all of 50 cents and Brandi $4, but they considered themselves going shopping. We headed towards Hattiesburg with one more stop to make, actually 2. First stop was Fenn's store for them something to drink, then on to Debra's house to pick her up . As I went in to get her, JoBea was having fun with my camera while waiting.
I had no plans, nothing to get, just getting us all out for a fun day. It drizzled rain and was dreary but I was determined we would have a good day, FUN day in which we all needed. As soon as we arrived to our destination, it was lunch time. Already having decided where we would eat...because the kids had mentioned it a while back....I pulled into none other than CHUCK E. CHEESE! We ordered our meal, received our 100 tokens, divided them
then ate. After eating
the kids began to play games then Debra and I joined in on the fun...
why should the kids be the only ones playing?!
then ate. After eating
the kids began to play games then Debra and I joined in on the fun...
why should the kids be the only ones playing?!There was "little squirt" race,

Whack the duckies,
time in the photo booth...
Simulator of different rides. Debra and I also did this one
the haunted tunnel. You really felt like you were on the ride. When it seemed your "car" left the track and you are in mid air, you had that weightless feeling. With that said, she and I were not feeling well when we got off! How sad is that?!!! Madge and Bucky did several of the different rides and loved it.
We played basketball games, little baby rides.....
JoBea even rode the horse :)
All the games are played for tickets
which you redeem when you are played out. The only thing the teenage girls didn't do is get on stage with Chuck E. Both said they had their picture made up there before and that was enough. That was ok, Madge, Bucky (even tho he is scared of Chuck E.) and myself got on stage with him.
And no, I wasn't touching his booty, I had his hand to keep it from hitting me while Debra took the picture! We arrived at Chuck E. Cheese at 11:30 and left just after 3. What a fun time we had. See, teenagers CAN still have fun with the little things, sometimes you just have to lead them back to it and enjoy it with them :)
The photo booth gave me some pretty special pictures to keep...One of a smile on a friends face

and the cherished picture of myself with my 2 wonderful daughters.

THANK YOU LORD for the mountain top experience with friends and family. You are ALWAYS sending something, someone, to lift my spirits after a slip down the valley....just as you did on this day. May others at Chuck E. Cheese, with their little ones (we were the oldest bunch), noticed the work YOU were doing in our lives through participating in the fun with the kids. No matter where we are, what we do can still be used to GLORIFY YOUR NAME!
Have a GLORIFYING Christ day!!!
God bless....
3 comments:
Sounds like a wonderful, fun filled day! Love your haircut!!
What a fun day! I absolutely loved all of your pictures. What is precious is that you took the time to do this with your babies! These kinds of memories are memories that they will have forever! :D
You are always so good to bring FUN to any day!
Post a Comment