LISTEN UP GIRLS!
A WONDERFUL group of us girls just finished up the Bible Study, Esther by Beth Moore,

and what a study it was! There were many interesting things about the book of Esther, one that I had never paid attention to was God is NEVER mentioned in it...but as Beth says, "He is ALL over it!"
As you can see on the cover it also states "It's tough being a woman". Do you ever feel that way? Whether you do or don't doesn't really matter, what matters is that you do this study. The things God speaks through Beth is eye opening and she has a way of putting it so it's also fun to study His word.
I am so grateful for people like Beth Moore, who dedicate their lives to study in great lengths and have the desire to share with others what God is leading them to do & share with us.
I'm already missing our Monday night group and will be looking forward to another study in the future. For now I'll pray for each of us to have that great desire to study, have the knowledge and wisdom to discern what God is wanting to get through to us.
I love a group for the accountability and friendship, but no one can hold me more accountable than God, so why do I find it so hard to sit down with HIM and study in depth when we are between group studies? Something I need to really think about.....
I do challenge you to get a group together and DO "Esther..it's tough being a woman". You will NOT regret it.
If you HAVE done this study, please leave comments for others to see what it meant to you. Let's encourage women so they do not miss out on this one.
Have a STUDYING with Christ kind of day!
God bless you.
1 comments:
Amen, amen, and amen!!! There are several things I'll share when I am not so rushed...got to get to choir rehearsal! But for now, this study went by way too fast, I'm missing it already, too. The wisdom and thought-provoking things Beth can glean from Scripture is an amazing gift. And she delivers it to us in a way we can understand and with humor! I am so thrilled that my King is Jesus and not King Headache! Thanks for this post, it meant a lot to me. All of you "it's-tough-being-a-woman" girls out there...DO this study!
Post a Comment