THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, April 10, 2009

FHS Jr/Sr Prom 2009

The plotting and planning finally all came together yesterday. Girls were at beauty shops, nail salons and etc. getting all dolled up. JoBea had gotten her nails done during the week but she likes to do her own hair when she can, so she did her hair and make-up. She loves to do that sort of thing.

I got in from getting Harold from airport around 4...just in time to relax a minute before kids started arriving for photo ops. Was so glad Harold was home to see JoBea in her finest. It was also the first time for Harold to meet her new boyfriend Josey.
From head


to toes



they were dressed to the hilt. I loved the dress JoBea picked out. Here she is giving me that "cool" shot.


As I stated before, Harold was here to see his eldest little girl dressed up with some place to go.

He LOVES his girls!

Josey's brother, Catlin, went with Brandi. We were beginning to think the beauty shop wasn't going to turn Brandi loose! She finally drove up and looking good. Finally got them all together.


JoBea ran inside, grabbed the flowers, which turned out to be a nervous but funny time for them. They got serious and was able to place it on her arm.


Uncle John and Aunt Deb loaned them the use of their hummer again. After loading up the girls decided to have some fun while the wind wasn't full force in their hair.

They rolled on out, heading to Natchez to Pearl Street Pasta to meet some friends for supper, then to prom.

Our pup sadie enjoyed all the commotion, but was sad when they left. She sat and watched them leave the driveway.

They all made it home safe and sound and are still sleeping as I write. I pray everyone made it home safely also.

THANK YOU LORD for another "hand on our children" night.

1 comments:

Stephenie said...

JoBea's dress was awesome! I love it! I just love your coverage of events....