THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!


I came across this poem and wanted to share it with you today....



GOD'S VALENTINE GIFT


God's Valentine gift of love to us



was not a bunch of flowers;



it wasn't candy, or a book



to while away the hours.



His gift was to become a man,



so He could freely give



His sacrificial love for us,



so you and I could live.



He gave us sweet salvation, and



instruction, good and true--



to love our friends and enemies



and love our Savior, too.



So as we give our Valentines,



let's thank our Lord and King;



the reason we have love to give



is that HE gave EVERYTHING!


by joanna fuchs


Let's remember it's not about cramming in all our love to others on this one day, but as Christian's we should be sharing, giving His love ALL year long. His love is much greater than one day...PRAISE GOD! Today we can just share His love in a little more special, creative way.

GOD LOVES YOU and so do I.......Have a WONDERFUL/LOVING day in Christ!
My three valentines



0 comments: