Normally we don't do sleepovers on school night, but last night was a special occassion...it was Wednesday night! By the time I stopped by to help maw-in-law out with some things after Church, then on to the house, I was busy with other stuff and never really saw the girls...except when their belly's were empty or they were about to dehydrate and needed liquids right away...which is ALL the time! I had 2 extra sleeping buddies in my bed...Madge and Amber. Once I got them to keep their mouths closed, the snoring began. I just love to watch the kids sleep. They remind me of when they were true little one's. Which reminds me, I got to hold a beautiful baby girl yesterday...Katherine....she has pretty skin, looks like a baby doll! She has a twin brother but he slept through visitation. Babies are my weakness....so I like to borrow them (you see the word BORROW right?!). Katherine brought back memories of my girls...THANKS ALISHA (probably misspelled) for letting me "borrow memories" by letting me hold your new memory maker!
This morning was a different story....sure, none of them were running around the house, but again, they were in and out of the kitchen for solids and liquids. I looked in their bathroom( it adjoins their bedrooms) and there were the "models" getting ready for their next shoot..SCHOOL! Here's the first time I looked in........
As you can see by the countertop, it takes lots of brushes, hair straightners, blowdryers....music from EVERY room plus the cd player sitting amongst the beautifiers. I went back shortly and they had multiplied! 
Don't the older ones look like mother hens tending to their young?!...looks as if they are giving them the old spit baths I remember getting! 
Amber must sure take a lot of work!
Through all the curling irons, straightners, blow dryers, make-up, make-up and more make-up, I see the beauty in 4 miracles standing before me. I look at them each and can't help but wonder what it is God has planned for them...will one be a Dr., another a missionary? Maybe a hairstylist, make-up artist? School teacher, Bible teacher like Beth Moore? Stay at home mom, Attorney? We don't know right now, but whatever it is God has planted in them, I pray they will let Him guide them to that place and they will use whatever the chosen field is for HIS Glory!
Keep enjoying life girls!
0 comments:
Post a Comment