Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days, but got tied up on a project for the Lord.........
Yesterday I had to see the periodontist for the first time and I wasn't even nervous...well, just a little, but I kept in mind that there wasn't ANYTHING he could do to me because you have to be off blood thinner for at least 4 days before having anything done! A special friend of mine...my sister by choosing not by birth (I have none), rode with me to McComb for my appt. When I was told last year not to be driving without an adult with me any further than around the little town in which I live (due to medical stuff) I was dreading that....the thought of having to ask people if they would ride or drive me, because I didn't want to impose on others. Then again...it's a GOD THING! Through this he has allowed me to get to know others in a more REAL way than just superficial..to really learn about their hearts desire and where they are on their Christian journey. It's still VERY hard for me to ask, but if there is a real need to go, I do try to run someone down. Anyway, the dentis was very nice and explained everything in detail. He comes to McComb once a month, but is located in Jackson. After all is said and done he tells me what's going on and what the treatment is. Needless to say, I'll have to make a trip to Jackson to be worked over : ( But it's not as bad as it could be so PRAISE THE LORD!!
I enjoyed the time with my friend because we never get to spend much time together, so therefore I cherish each time we get....and I'm always blessed by it. ALL my friends are great blessings from God.
After the girls got in from school I was blessed even more when JoBea asked if I would watch a movie with her. She stated she had seen it but wanted me to see it too....well what do you think I said? It didn't take but a second to say, "Of course I will. I need to sit and take a load off." I enjoyed the time. During this movie another friends husband pulled up on his way to work dropping off happies for us all. He gave the girls a couple writing pens with little stuff on them and his wife sent to me a beautiful birdhouse made with mosaic type tile. 
JoBea and I finished the movie then all went our merry way of getting things ready for tomorrow and for bed. As I was lying in the bed I decided I would text JoBea....beings they love texting....and I told her how much I was enjoying her laughter, smiles and being included with her lately was a very special thing to me and prayed she continued to enjoy life. I didn't want to miss an opportunity to tell her how much I enjoy those times she gives me. As you can see, blessings covered me everywhere I went yesterday all the way till bedtime! I pray that I will remember to be a blessing to others........
Today find your blessings and BE a blessing!
Back to the birdhouse. I think the lady that makes theese buildings, church's, birdhouses, little stores and etc. is the preachers wife of my friend. On the bottom she has placed her info. for orders, so if anyone is interested, just e-mail me at jesuswillsavu@hotmail.com and I can contact her for you. Here are a couple more pics. of the one I received.


I think the little bird is so cute! He is actually sitting on a small handle of some sort that has a bow on it. The mosaic's remind me of how broken we may have been, but with God's grace and mercy how BEAUTIFUL we can be!
0 comments:
Post a Comment