THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, February 23, 2007


At the end of a beautiful, hot day, what else is there better to do than to share a Popsicle with your sister. Here CeCe and Foxy couldn't wait for me to open them so they could enjoy the cool, sweet flavor they love......
CeCe was biting hers sometimes, whereas Foxy was licking hers and.....
you can see it in her face that it doesn't get much better than this!! I thought she was going to fall asleep. Isn't she cute?! She and Sadie shared theirs....Foxy shares well but Sadie needs lessons in Patience...you pull out a Popsicle and she goes for the kill!
Last but not least is Thunder... he shared one with his sister CeCe. When it came his turn he just savored each bite or lick he could get.

They do not get Popsicles very often but they do not forget them from summer to summer either. Yesterday after they had played, tanned and slept, I came in, got them out the freezer and as I stepped outside, their little eyes lit up and the dancing began.

Let's remember to savour the things our Lord gives to us each day....dance and enjoy them to it's fullest and share them with others.

I hope for you a cool refreshing Popsicle somewhere in your day!

Have a WONDERFULLY, REFRESHING day in the Lord!

0 comments: