
Madge and her dad begin to take up the carpet in our bedroom. As you can see, Harold had painted the back wall due to the window seat with cabinets on both sides arriving soon. 

Madge loved rolling up the carpet, but then again, she loves ANYTHING where she can do manual labor. After Harold and I got the carpet and padding out of the room Madge began to vacuum....after finding some of her dad's hats....
You might be asking yourself what I was doing during this time...well, someone had to remove the tack strips!
Afterwards, I took a break then headed to the bathroom to begin painting in there. It's the hardest with all the little areas to paint. I would much rather BIG OPEN WALLS! Then a little help arrived.....
You might be asking yourself what I was doing during this time...well, someone had to remove the tack strips!
Afterwards, I took a break then headed to the bathroom to begin painting in there. It's the hardest with all the little areas to paint. I would much rather BIG OPEN WALLS! Then a little help arrived.....
Big help comes in small packages....sometimes! Madge talked and worked and talked and talked and.....well, you get the picture. She does like sharing her thoughts and the harder she works the more she talks.
We have now finished painting, the window seat is here, now we will start putting down the flooring today or maybe tomorrow. Then on to the LIVING ROOM! Yes, we will paint and put new flooring in there also....are we crazy or what?! At least when it is done, it will be done! I told Harold we could wait until he comes in on his next hitch to do the living room (mainly because I'm worn out),but he said we were going to get it done this trip so next time he's home he can work outside.....I think it's so he can work on enjoying that new motorcycle he bought himself! We will be taking JoBea and her friend Brandi (they were keeping nursery again at Brandi's church as you can see here)
Take care and if you don't hear from me you will know, I'm once again painted, carpeted, or just passed out somewhere in my home.......
THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE, LET US REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT!!! God bless you.........
0 comments:
Post a Comment