Did you know that God also reads blogs?!
Yesterday we were going to carry Madge to Sullivan's to get a watermelon but "stuff" just kept coming up and just as I told her I would take her.....a sign (literally) from God appeared across the highway from our home!

Just like "manna " there was Watermelons from Heaven! I ran inside, told Madge and she was giddy with excitement! Her dad loaded her up and off they went across the highway, on the mule, to check them out.

I could hear Madge talking to her dad non-stop. Again, to her this is a MIRACLE! Watermelons just showing up on your doorstep! How often does that happen?! They look over the truck load of melons.....
make their choice.....
make their choice.....
and head back across the highway to our home....this time with Madge driving, most likely to get that melon back to the house in record time since she says, "daddy drives too slow!"
You notice Harold is hanging on! haha, actually she is a very good driver. She parks the mule and quickly unloads her prized possession of the day....
What a melon....what a SMILE!!
You notice Harold is hanging on! haha, actually she is a very good driver. She parks the mule and quickly unloads her prized possession of the day....
What a melon....what a SMILE!!Once again the melon goes on ice as she and I hit the pool. As we went in for lunch I cooked a pizza but Madge had me cut the watermelon so that she could have her lunch....
and as you can see...this is a GREAT melon. She sat and ate most of that 1/4 piece of melon before I could finish my lunch.
and as you can see...this is a GREAT melon. She sat and ate most of that 1/4 piece of melon before I could finish my lunch.
Madge finally got her fill..for a short time...of her favorite food.Harold took me to Brookhaven to catch a ride up to Gallman for a meeting for an upcoming Walk at 4:30, and when I returned home last night (just before midnight), there was nothing but rhine left.....no melon whatsoever!
She is still asleep right now and most likely her first words of the day will be..."Is that guy across the road today? If so can we PLEASE get a watermelon?"
THANK YOU LORD for ALL the "manna" You provide for us. I pray my life will be lived as one that will "give" to others in Your name, as You give to me and my family.
Have a WONDERFUL week-end in Christ and may you allow HIM to have a WONDERFUL time in you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment