THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Well, where do I begin......


I guess I'll start at the beginning.As with everyone, this family has been tied up with ballgames...and there is Madge, at our last game, awaiting a ball to come to her..it did, she got on it, got it in for an out. JoBea.... was able to get to second and with the next batter, made it home for a run, as did Madge in the game also on a few occasions. I sat and worked on some programs for an upcoming wedding as the girls played their hearts out...and YES, I did pay attention to the game. When the final pitch was thrown and the last out was had, I jumped out of my chair and told Harold...THANK THE LORD IT'S OVER!!! Then with all last games, there was awards. JoBea received a plaque for 15 yr.olds then they both got trophies along with all the players. Each one of them gave it their best. I had given Harold the camera and told him to RUN get a picture of them before they left the field.....but he stayed just 20 steps behind. He never caught up with them (he had to stop and visit on the way) so I just got my picture at home the next day.


Anyway, as I stated earlier, I was THRILLED, do you get the picture, for it to be over...ONLY to have them announce MADGE had made ALL-STARS because she pitches! Ok, so I had mixed emotions, but was excited for her. There's no need to tell you how excited she was. Even tho I was ready for it all to be over...I still gave PRAISES TO THE LORD for Madge's next phase.


TODAY Harold, JoBea and Madge had a Dr. appt. with the ear, nose and throat Dr. Do you notice anything weird? Is something or someone missing? ME!! For once I DIDN'T have to go to the Dr.! JoBea wound up not going, but the other 2 did. Madge was going due to a physical she had for Cheerleading and her tonsils were swollen so big there was no space anywhere between. Harold has a large mass thing that has come up on the cheekbone and growing towards his eye and one in the back of his head. He has had surgery to remove one around the cheekbone a couple years ago. So today we leave with the outcome of.....Madge (and possibly JoBea) will be having her/their tonsils out July 3. Of course, Harold leaves for overseas July 1, but that's ok we continue to use the strength God gives us to carry on. Harold will come home Aug. 1 and have surgery on his face and back of his head Aug. 3.


JoBea goes Monday to the Dr. for him to check her..I'll know then if I have 1 or 2 going for a nap in lala land on the 3rd.


As for me...I just continue to give GOD ALL THE PRAISE AND THE GLORY for keeping me able to do what He leads me to do. From ballgames to working on getting ready to work another Emmaus Walk coming up shortly and getting things lined up for Senior Adult Sunday that will be the 24th of this month, and all the daily things that come my way.


"I can do ALL things through Christ which strengtheneth me."


Philippians 4:13


GOD IS SOOOO GOOD!










0 comments: