heading to the shed to kill some wasp that had built in the cover of the boat. As he and I was trying to hook the boat up to the truck, a wasp flew out from under the tongue of the boat and got Harold right on the side of the nose. THAT HURT!
The boat has been sitting for, well, the end of July will be 4 years....too long. We purchased the boat 3 1/2 yrs. ago, took it out 3 times, then I became very ill. The last time was with my parents at Lake Lincoln 2 days before I got sick. It has been sitting ever since.
As I began to clean , it brought back memories....good and bad. Looking at the empty seats....

I could see all of us sitting around, laughing and enjoying riding on the lake, some skiing, fishing, but it also brought back the memory of what happened just 2 short days after our last boat ride.
This week we will be putting the boat in the water somewhere, not sure where yet and we are all excited. Harold has been waiting to do this again for a long time. My body doesn't take the heat like it use to so they might just have to pull me on the banana ride all over the lake this time....and no, there will be NO pictures of that either!
Lord I pray you will help me to relax and enjoy the time on the water with my family. Keep us safe and keep me feeling well enough to go. I give You ALL THE PRAISE AND GLORY from where you have brought me from 4 yrs. ago with my health, for where I am now with it and where I will be, because of YOU.
"News about Him spread all over Syria, and people brought to Him all who were ill with various diseases, those suffering severe pain, the demon-possessed, those having seizures, and the paralyzed, and He healed them."
Matthew 4:24
GOD BLESS!
0 comments:
Post a Comment