After going to town and getting my own blood work done, I've been home preparing things for tomorrow. Both JoBea and Madge will have their tonsils out. We need to be there at 8:30..I was hoping for 6. Madge has had surgery before (2yrs old) but JoBea none. When something like this comes up you can't help but think of them as the little children they once were, even tho they will ALWAYS be little children to me! Madge says she isn't as nervous any more (because Mrs. Debra is going to be there) and JoBea just wants to get it over with, as for me...I'm just along for the ride!Tomorrow will be a good day just as all other days because God is here with me just as He said in Hebrews 13:5.."....I will NEVER leave thee, nor forsake thee." WHAT REASSURANCE! With God's word I can BELIEVE what He says and lean on it at ALL times.
I thank Him for the true Christian friends He has blessed my life with to help encourage me and stand beside me in the good times and bad.
I ask that you will remember us

tomorrow in your prayers and also for Harold as he is still in the air traveling back to work.
THANK YOU in advance for your prayers!
God bless You and Yours!

0 comments:
Post a Comment