MOVING ON UP....
The girls have helped me "get with it" by having a myspace page. I never thought I would, but do. I can keep up with my daughters and their friends, and they keep up with me. Their friends write me about stuff and I do enjoy that.
You can check mine out and leave a comment or message if you like at: www.myspace.com/believeanushallreceive
GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD! In case you didn't get that the first time I'll say it (or write it) again...GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!! I was blessed to have the opportunity to spend the week-end basking in the love of God and to watch others do the same. Not that it is/was the ONLY time I am in His love, but in this busy world, you just don't make the time to soak , I mean, really soak (as we should) and spend that QUALITY time with our Mighty God.
I'm trying to catch up on the laundry...the girls stayed at my parents while I was away..THANKS MAMA AND DADDY! The dryer wants to be emptied, the washer is calling for softener and the dishes need a bath so this is a good place to close.
Find the time to really soak in your Father's love.....it's well worth it!
GOD BLESS YOU...
1 comments:
Can't wait to hear about your weekend. You can read about ours on my blog.
Post a Comment