THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, July 06, 2007

THEY'RE ALIVE!!!


So far so good. I've managed to keep the girls alive for 3 days now! If you were to see them you might not think they were going to survive much longer, but they are...they are doing ok.

I was up with Madge around 2 something this morning crying..her, not me (yet). They both are complaining about the pain in their neck along with the normal pain of the throat, side of neck. Madge pulls on the back of her head to lift it from the pillow. The ice pack has been going back and forth between the two.

Naturally mornings are rough due to the lack of fluids while they sleep....and they are both sleeping, Madge snoring, as I write this. The girls both woke up around 8a.m., I gave them meds. and back off to sleep they went.

I had stock piled pudding, jello and Popsicles along with some ice cream...but as it seems to go, they had a taste for ice cream that I DIDN'T have so off to the store I ran for fudge bars and Neapolitan ice cream. Now I have just about ANY kind you would desire, so if you have a taste for ice cream, this would be the perfect time to come visit me.

I am slinging fudge bars left and right...

and scooping up ice cream fast as the professionals. If they wake up eating fudge bars like yesterday, I'll be sending out for more.

So as for me I'll keep up with the "ice cream shop" and run my "pharmacy"...


to the best of my ability in between nursing...all in the silence of my home.

THANK YOU LORD for where we are today!

Praying all is well with each of you.....



0 comments: