JoBea and Madge had their follow-up with Dr. Austin yesterday (following their surgery), and received a good bill of health and was released from his care!Now we can move on to the fun stuff again!! They are wanting to go shopping for school clothes and etc. so we will see. I'm sitting here looking at the grass that is 10ft. tall wondering if I get out there now and cut it, will it rain and be 5ft. tall by bedtime?! Then again, if I get out and cut grass I won't have to look at the INSIDE of my dirty house..hmmm. Then again, I can tell the girls I'm doing the yard, you do the inside. Plus, if I do cut grass and as I get hot that's an excuse to jump in the pool, right?! WOW, Grass cutting is sounding better and better as I think about it. I'm going to close now, gas up my mower and head out on my cutting expedition....after I check the weather.
THANK YOU LORD for giving me children to go through these things with. Thank you for the home and yard I have to take care of. For the mower that makes it much easier on me to cut grass and for Your being with me the whole time I am tending to it all, making my time more enjoyable.
GOD BLESS!
www.myspace.com/believeanushallreceive
1 comments:
Looks like a healthy couple of girls to me. I'm glad that's over for all of you.
Post a Comment