Who would have ever thought we would have "fashion police" at the Youth house!
I'm guessing he got her for having heels that were too high! As they duke it out over the heels, another fashion police was having his own crisis with the one outside. He didn't like the fact the one outside was in shorts and tennis shoes
and decided to see who could out stare the other for victory. They decided to call it a draw...cause the one inside forgot he too had on the same thing! Once that was settled the two stood guard outside
awaiting anyone else who might would intrude the grounds in more than the attire in which they themselves wore. Some were turned away
and the guards were pleased at how well they had done their job...
until they realized the 2 friends they ran off were the one's they were going to get snow cones with and possibly go swimming! Off they ran to catch up with them to apologize for what they had done so they could enjoy the day. When the girls accepted their apology the guys were thrilled....
to know they could once again enjoy what they had previously planned.
With the group back together, they got snow cones and sat by the pool...
and enjoy they did....


and enjoy they did....
THE END!
I love the humor the kids bring into my life....even if it is with their pictures. I'm so glad they are able to be together and have fun, good clean fun.
Lord I pray for ALL our Youth, EVERYWHERE, that they will see a life centered around You IS fulfilling. That they will not seek out the pleasures of this world.
"Remember your Creator in the days of your youth, before the days of trouble come and the years approach when you will say, "I find no pleasure in them".... Ecclesiastes 12:1
GOD BLESS OUR YOUTH!
0 comments:
Post a Comment