THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, March 01, 2007



Madge and her English project.


The kids had to do something like making a manor of some sort. This kind of stuff thrills her. She can pull out the clay, moss, paint and etc. and build her project to how she sees it. Madge may ask a question once in a while while working, but she really doesn't want you to answer....she just ask and before you can answer, or whatever you say, she does the opposite...she just wants to talk it out I guess.
Madge has a community with a creek flowing into a lake...in which she tried to draw fish and turtles. An orchard...it has the "apple tree" (red clay balls in moss tree). There is a field...pasture land...gravel road leading to peasant houses (white roofs), the Manor (tall blue house with green fence around it) and last but not least, Madge made a Church, even adding stain glass windows. You can tell which one it is, just follow the cross she has on top.

Here it is close up. She was really creative in building her community. She is very happy and pleased with herself in how it came out...as she should be.

Yesterday JoBea and I had Dr. appt's. in Jackson. JoBea's test all came back normal and she hasn't had any more spells so the Dr. released her. As for me...well, I'll never be released and the Dr. doesn't mind telling me so. There have been changes in my medical status...not for the positive, but I'll continue on and God will give me the strength and energy to carry on His will. The worse thing for me going to ANY of my Dr.'s in Jackson is not only that I have to go to Jackson (that's a challenge within itself) but that each of them...regardless which building they are in... are on the top floor or near it anyway (11th at St. D.'s). My mind does NOT like elevators! Especially the one where I went yesterday. The Dr. is on the 4th (top) floor but you feel like you have been in the elevator for a while! It creaks, bumps and makes all sorts of mind panicking sounds....well, by the time they call me back and take my blood pressure it's usually sky high...can't imagine why?! : ( Then I have the whole 1 and 1/2 hr.s waiting in the room THINKING about having to leave in it again! Yesterday as JoBea and I sat in the room awaiting the Dr. to come in, the floor would shake...I am assuming from people walking and etc. but I didn't like that either! I want my floors, walls, chair or whatever to be firm...stable...that way my mind will be firm and stable too! I do know why God sent me to Dr. Ruth now ...He wants to remind me to rely on HIM to get through the scary times like the elevator, moving floors and etc. There's enough at this one building to keep me talking with God for a while! I am so glad HE NEVER leaves me...He is ALWAYS there and is my stability when nothing else is and provides a firm foundation for me...if I only keep focused on Him.

Have a WONDERFUL day in Christ!

0 comments: